Saturday, February 21, 2009

Trying to gain traction on ESPN's Streak for the Cash. It takes 27 wins in a row to win a cool million. This seems nearly impossible, but I am encouraged that one intrepid soul did win a million by picking 24 in a row. Since then, they changed the number to 27, but I haven't seen anyone get beyond 18.
I am using astrology to pick my winners (and losers) lately. Still haven't gotten past 4 in a row. Today I will pick Mickelson over Ogilvy, TX A&M over TX Tech and OU over Texas. The first pick is based upon hard aspects in Ogilvy's chart from Transiting Mars to Natal Saturn. The other 2 are not based on astrology, but upon general sports knowledge. Texas Tech is dreadful and OU is nearly unstoppable.
Would like to pair up with other sports astrology junkies as a means of supporting one another. I don't use horary techniques anymore, as I prefer "Real Time" methods. Horary is too complicated for me, but I don't rule out it's potential value.
For more info on the methods I use, go to www.courtneyrobertshome.com and click on the heading Real Time and Sports. See the videos, and then go to the heading, Research Results for more detail. These are very simple and practical methods that anyone can do, and it will increase your understanding of astrology, overall.
Anyone else game?
Shawn Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment