Sunday, February 22, 2009

Started off well yesterday on my streaking as Mars / Saturn did a number on Ogilvy. Anytime I see this square it's an automatic pick against. It is probably the worst aspect an athlete can have.
Continued on my streak to 2 in a row as Texas A&M got past Texas Tech. I almost didn't pick A&M as I noticed that their coach is coming up on transiting Sun conj. natal Saturn. Decided to try my luck anyway as this aspect was still a few degrees shy. Mental note...pick against A&M on Tue as they travel to Nebraska under the SU/SA conj.
On to OU at Texas for 3 in a row. Not so fast my friend! Yes, I noticed OU coach Capel was getting a 1st qtr square from transiting Venus to natal Saturn. Yes, I noticed that transiting Neptune is conjunct his Sun. These are poor aspects, but I didn't suspect that they would result in All American Blake Griffin getting knocked out of the game in the first half, with a concussion and bloody nose! The Sooners fell just shy of victory against a very motivated Texas team. Not looking so hot for OU's prospects as Neptune will continue to jerk with Capel a while longer. Looking forward to their matchup with a Kansas team on Monday that is playing their best ball of the season.
So today I started my streak at one again with a blind pick on some soccer game. Looking for win number 2 this afternoon as I am picking the Boston Celtics to win on the road at Phoenix. Suns coach Alvin Gentry is getting a square to his Saturn today (from Sun or Mars, I can't remember which), and that's a good enough reason to pick against him.
Then I will take Kyle Busch over Jimmie Johnson to see which one has the better finish in whatever NASCAR race they are running today. Neither horoscope looked great, but Busch has N JU at 15 Aquarius which is being transited by Moon, Mars and Jupiter today. Moon / Jupiter aspects are among the best for winning, as evidenced in the Super Bowl as Mike Tomlin won under this aspect.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment